Frequently Asked Questions
We do our best to respond to questions within 24 hours. If you need an answer sooner, call the Cybrarium at 305.224.4410 or email us at email@example.com
How do I register?
- Click on the green register button on the Home page.
- To create a user (parent) account, fill in the form completely. Everything with an * is a required field.
- Create a username & password. Add your first and last names.
- Don't forget to write down your username and password so you may return to your account in order to add events attended, books read, claim badges, and to be entered into the prize drawings.
- Add reader (child) accounts. Choose one Reading Program for each reader. You are welcome to choose whichever program best meets your reader's needs.
- Be sure to add yourself as a reader to your account. You may add additional family members to the same account, or they may create their own account.
Where do I enter the minutes I've read?
After logging in, choose the reader you want to update. In the center of the page, add the title, author (not required) and the number of minutes read. Badges for successfully completing reading levels will automatically be awarded to your home screen for each reader. Points will be visible as well. Drawing tickets are given for finishing a reading level.